About the Job
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare the analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- English Section is a must.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- 0-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
- English: Good
- Excel: Excellent.
- SAP: Recommended.
- Industry knowledge: recommended.
To Apply from Here: