About the Job
- Receive operational sheets from Operations Team containing customer’s names, Invoices numbers, Prices of containers transportation.
- Preparing invoices as per the above mentioned detailed sheet and get approval of Branch Manager on it before issuance.
- Send original invoices to concerned customers by courier and keep a copy for records
- Send invoices copies to Alex Main office for QuickBooks data Entry
- Record Trucks Expenses
- Preparing profit and loss sheets
Customer’s Follow Up
- Follow up collections from customers
- Communicate with customers to receive checks either by travelling to their premises to receive it
- Responsible for cash flow deposits and withdrawals
- Withdraw Customer’s deposits from our bank accounts
- Petty cash funds settlement
- Record Staff attendance and leaves
- Preparing Monthly payroll sheets
- Acting as office manager following up rent expenses, maintenance works of office supplies and utilities.
- BSc of Commerce Accounting Section
- +3 years of Experience in handling treasury, invoicing
- Accounting, Reporting Skills,
- Commercial Excel & quick books
- Good command in English
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Results, Confidentiality,
- Time Management, General Math Skills
To Apply for this Job: