• Handle daily payroll operations, and processing payroll.
• Follow up with Employees for Time and Attendance submissions.
• Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
• Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
• Prepare and execute the pay slips.
• Process taxes and payment of employee benefits.
• Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates and new hires information etc.
• Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and managers.
• Prepare reports for upper management
• Maintain the highest level of employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential.
• Prepare and submit paper payroll checks for employees who do not have bank account
• Collect banking information for direct deposit set up and initiate deposits on paydays.
• Follow up from hiring to resignation cycle with HR.
– Bachelor degree in business administration or accounting
– Experience in the same position for more than 3 years
– Strong knowledge of HR systems and Payroll
– Strong knowledge of the country’s laws
– Excellent in English
– Very good knowledge of M.S office
– Males only
– 30 years old max.
To Apply for this Job: