- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with director accommodation – CoE and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Provides inputs for the development of strategy of the Data Loading/Content Department in line with the CoE Division strategy, and supports in cascading the same to the department’s annual operating plan.
- Drives the team results through effective planning, resource allocation, work allocation, monitoring and decision-making in order to achieve the Department-level KPIs.
Data Loading and Content Operations Management
- Oversees the end-to-end operations of loading content and contracts on the ATG systems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Establishes standards of performance for the operation and manages teams to achieve the requisite performance standards.
- Implements adequate workflow systems, monitoring mechanisms, and control mechanisms.
- Oversees the development of workforce plans in line with projected work load to enhance utilization of resources.
- Ensures effective and efficient utilization of resources in order to deliver on the day-to-day operations for the Data Loading Department.
Employee Performance Enhancement
- Identifies improvement initiatives and tools required for the Data Loading Department employees in order to increase employee productivity and enhance operational quality.
- Ensures that any new capability requirements are identified and new business solutions are built to enhance the operational efficiencies.
Quality & Process Improvement
- Devises process improvements to optimize the use of automated solutions in order to conserve agent capacity and deliver faster service.
- Liaises with the Information Technology CFU, to provide inputs on technology requirements and data loading issues.
- Oversees the implementation the quality initiatives for the Data Loading Division and ensures that the quality control measure are adhered to.
- Ensure quality of content meet online market performance criteria
Coordination & Communication
- Ensures timely and relevant communication of process and organizational updates to agents through structured formal and informal communication channels.
- Ensure the communication with key stake holders internally for optimization projects (product development technical team)
People Management Responsibilities
§ Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of the ATG performance management process.
- Manages the team members by evaluating their performance, providing feedback on an on-going basis, identifying development needs and coaching them to ensure capability development.
Performs other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the director of accommodation – CoE in order to meet sector objectives.
§ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration or equivalent
§ Master’s degree in Marketing Management / Business Administration is preferred
Professional Certifications Preferred
Years of Experience
A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
Nature of Experience
§ Prior experience in managing a large data loading center
Job Specific Skills
Strong knowledge and understanding of data loading processes
Strong understanding of the tourism / hospitality landscape in the region, contracts structure as well as online distribution content requirements
Sound knowledge of all ATG internal operational and business processes
Excellent planning skills
Strong focus on delivering quality services
Strong ability to resolve issues
Business Language Skills
Fluent written and spoken English essential
Fluent written and spoken Arabic essential
Required Level of Interaction
Influence – Adapts style and uses persuasion in delivering messages. Issues may be complex or audience perspectives may be divergent or information may be non-routine in nature.
Key Internal Interaction
Nature of Interaction
Airline / Accommodation / Packages & Other Divisions
For preparing product enhancement requirements with the Product teams to bring in new features to CMS
For coordinating with IT for data loading issues
For coordinating on automation processes
For coordinating for any training and development needs of the call center agents
To Apply from HERE: