Technical Training Manager
– Assess employees’ skills, talents, performance and productivity and prepare training plan to minimize performance gaps
– Research new training materials and supplies that might enhance our training procedures and provide value to our employees
– On-board new hires and assign them to training sessions
– Conduct technical & Non-Technical trainings as per the agreed training plan
– Identify future training needs and create curriculum to facilitate that training
– Communicate with team members, dept. heads and management to ensure all needs are met
– develop an annual budget to support the agreed Strategic Plan.
– Where necessary the training manager will co-ordinate the availability of third party trainers to facilitate and deliver training
– Conduct follow-up to ensure the effectiveness of training.
– Organizing and preparing for training materials, Handouts, presentations, training center and training logistics.
Qualifications & Experience :
– BSc of Mechanical/Automotive Engineering
– Train the trainer certificate or similar
– 5+ years of proven work experience as Technical Training Manager, Technical Trainer or similar role
How To Apply
Send CV to [email protected]