الوظيفة المطلوبة: Customer Services Advisor
جهة العمل: BESA
الراتب المتوقع: 2500
تفاصيل الوظيفه: BESA is an international company looking for a professional “Customer Service Advisor” in all branches ( Alexandria – Mohandsein – Nasr City ) To provide a professional and efficient customer services on the full range of the British Educational services Agency ‘s services activities and services and to meet Customer Service Excellence standards in all communications with customers, be that through direct interaction or virtually.
All enquiries received in person or by mail/e-mail are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner. This includes all enquiries whether face to face, email, Skype and telephone. All enquiries (written and oral) are responded to according to Customer Service Excellence standards and always work to exceed customer satisfaction.
1. Counseling and Advising Services
• Provide BESA customers including student and parents with accurate and professional counsiling and advising servcies to help students choose the best suitble study abroad destaination that meets their academic and financial capablities.
• Assist students with their university applications, help them gather and prepare the required documents for their choice of programs.
• Prepare and organise meetings with international schools in 6th of October and sorounding area
• Assist student with their Visa applications and prepare them for Embassy interviews.
• Help students with other relvant services such as flight booking etc…
2. Customer Service Delivery
• To assist with the delivery of BESA service to corporate standards which meets the needs of internal and external customers to enable the company to meet their agreed annual targets?
• Assisting in answering all types of enquiries relating to BESA Services and Activities in Egypt.
• Respond to all types of customer enquiries – Face to Face, Telephone, Emails, and Skype.
• Help the marketing officer to organize meetings and presentations in international schools
• Help in organizing and Participate in all BESA events and activities.
• Contacts database are maintained accurate and up-to-date
• Ensure all materials and displays are always up to date and shelves are accurate appropriately
3. Registration & Finance
• To register customers and to collect admin fees from customers.
• Use relevant systems to maintain records on the system & complete daily reconciliations.
• Bachelor degree
• Fluent English is a MUST
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in education/teaching is a plus
• Excellent computer skills, especially word, excel, and outlook.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
• Good level of German Language is a plus
• Abel to work under pressure
• Excellent Teamwork skills
• Be prepared to work unsocial or varied hours in order to ensure high standards and appropriate customer service; flexible working hours.
• The customer service operates 6 days a week, morning to evening. The job holder will be expected to work in some evenings according to schedule.
• The postholder will work on a 5 day week shift basis and is entitled to 2 days off, in some cases non consecutive days off.
• Shift Schedule is subject to change, and flexibility in adjusting hours of work is essential when there is an operational need to do so.
To apply for the job, Send your attached C.V to Email: [email protected] including Updated Full Photo.
البريد الالكترونى: [email protected]
الموقع الالكترونى: http://www.besaeg.com