Company name EDGE Pro for Information Systems
Working hours Full-Time – part time – temporary- flextime
Job Tybe Surveying, Geological, Mineral, & Petroleum engineers
Business field Remote Sensing, GIS, GPS & Photogrammetry
Qualification BSc. Civil engineering , Surveying department
BSc. Petroleum and Mining engineering
Experience Fresh graduates , or with experience
Other needs Ability to travel for presentations & teaching
Reference ID ES_01
Location Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Contact Huda Mohamed
Phone +(202) 24154654
Email [email protected]
Fax +(202) 24147502
Edge-Pro is one of the leading companies in Egypt in field of Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry, GPS and GIS. Edge-Pro is located in Cairo which gives us the opportunity to serve Egypt as well as the Middle East Region specially the Arabic spoken countries.
Edge-Pro provides services and solutions focusing on:
• Remote Sensing & GIS Training courses.
• Processing & Data extraction from satellite images (Ortho-rectification, Digital Elevation Model extraction, Radar Processing, Map Production).
• Customized GIS Solutions.
Visit www.edge-pro.com to learn more about us.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
• An instructor for Remote Sensing and GIS in the fields of Surveying, Geology, Petroleum and Mining (he/she will be trained in Remote Sensing and GIS).
• The instructor will be responsible for developing curriculums in the usage and applications of [Satellite images, Remote Sensing, and GIS], after applying it to his/her field.
• Instructors will be responsible for conducting projects in their fields.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
• Bachelor degree with grade good at least in Petroleum, Mining, Geology, and Civil engineering (Surveying department).
• The efficiency of using one of these programs (ERDAS Imagine, GeoMedia, ArcGIS) is one of the factors for preference if it exists.
• The graduation project or the experience in the field of exploration or surveying is also one factor for preference.
• The efficiency in Applied Geophysics subject for Geology, Petroleum and Mining is a must.
• The efficiency in Irrigation subject for Civil engineering is a must.
• He/she should have a strong desire in learning, and looking forward to reaching a proficiency level in the field of learning the usage and applications of (Remote Sensing & GIS), as applied to his/her field.
• The candidates will be under training for three months after that he/she will work in the first year with a starting salary of (2000 LE) per month till he/she reaches a high applied level in his/ her field.
• Very good English language skill is a must.
• Very good teaching skill.
• Very good computer skill.
• Precise, meticulous, organized personality.
• Sense of responsibility and follow-up.
• Self-educating capacity through reading, research and internet browsing.
• Interpersonal skills, ability to operate in teams.