Web Designer/ Front-End Developer is needed to fulfill vacancy in a Design Company which is located in Cairo, Egypt.
Job Title:Web Designer/ Front-End Developer
Our client is searching for a talented Web Designer that will be responsible for designing new web sites, landing pages and micro-sites, maintaining and creating new brand identities, designing e-mails and developing web page design templates in HTML/CSS, deploying e-mail campaigns, and engaging in quality assurance of the company’s creative assets.
This is a key role within the organization and the ideal candidate should possess an understanding of online retail business, online marketing, and usability considerations for web design. The candidate should be capable of applying these understandings in his/her designs to help the company improve customer purchase behavior. Additionally, the candidate should be able to operate in a fast-paced, team environment that collaborates closely to meet deadlines.
· Design, code, and standardize landing page, web site, and micro-site templates for use in marketing campaigns using HTML, CSS, and working with ASP/ASP .Net.
· Design print ads, online ads, and associated site landing pages under tight deadlines.
· Design templates, proof, and schedule e-mail or auto-responder campaigns in using email delivery platform and monitor deployed campaigns.
· Engage in detailed quality assurance activities that include proofing copy, e-mail deliverability verification, broken images/links review, user acceptance testing, template standardization, and optimizing web page and images for fast viewing online.
· Maintain internal documentation for web page template designs, e-mail campaign configurations, and quality assurance checklists.
· Assisting with creation of brand identity materials, brand standards, process documentation, and minor copywriting work, as required.
· Adhere to Extreme Programming practices and closely work with IT, and Marketing teams to ensure requirements are understood, concerns are addressed, and execution is efficient. Acting as a bridge between the two departments.
· Collaborate with the in house and outside designers to establish a great design team.
· Collaborate with vendors and outside parties as needed for support or design initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. 2-6 years in-house, traditional and/or interactive agency experience designing for print and web
2. 2-3 years of experience designing websites
3. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) and front-end development Hand-coding in HTML & CSS
4. Ability to design from concept development through execution of web site, html e-mail, and online banner art
5. Excellent graphic design skills and strong understanding of composition, color and typography
6. Some experience designing internet retail web pages or for ecommerce is a plus
7. Strong knowledge of image optimization and the ability to modify such graphics, as needed, to suit web site development needs
8. Knowledge of web standards and best practices
9. Experience working with ASP, PHP, HTML5 is desired but not required.
10. Bachelor of Art (B/A) degree in Graphic/Web Design or equivalent experience required
11. Results driven and goal oriented with ability to deliver tasked results on time and on spec
12. Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills, Team player, deadline driven
13. High energy, confidence and passion for your job
If your qualifications match the above mentioned requirements please send your CV to the following email: [email protected] and mention “Web Designer/ Front-End Developer” in the e-mail subject.