WE-Data is currently hiring IT Network Section-Head
• Plan, design and implement all data network solutions in all WE corporate sites.
• Own the DCs Migration planning from technical aspects.
• Analyze, evaluate, and communicate the impact of technology migration decisions.
• Work with the team to define the scope, sizing, technology, Charter and Scope for each project including the RFP preparation, proposal review and selection.
• Perform the root cause analysis to improve the network performance.
• Review the important technical decisions taken by the team.
• Monitor and audit the team performance to meet the network availability, MTTR, and ticket handling objectives.
• 6-8 years of work experience similar field.
• Proven track of designing complex Data Center Architectures
• Experience in Cisco Nexus Technology.
• Experience in Cisco, Juniper, F5 Equipment administration and capabilities.
• Experience and deep understanding of routing protocols, switching technologies and load balancing
• Excellent communication skills.
• High ability to work under pressure.
• Experience in SDN Technologies.
• Experience in IT Data Centers design and requirements.
Education & certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Communications Engineering.
• CCNP Data Center or JNSIP Data Center is a must
• ITIL foundation is a must.
• Certified in F5 Technologies, CCIE data center is preferred.
• PMP is preferred.
If you’re interested please send your CV to [email protected]