DATACLin CRO is looking to hire Quality Assurance Officer (QAO)“
Residence: Giza, Egypt.
Role and responsibilities:
• Participate in the maintenance and update of DATACLin Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Act as a quality document controller.
• Perform Vendors’ assessments/ audits.
• Perform internal audits.
• Follow up on the proper management of identified deviations.
• Review and approve Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs) plans.
• Perform other assigned tasks.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (Pharmacy, science, or medicine)
• 1-2 year of experience in quality assurance activities in clinical research or relevant field.
• Good knowledge of clinical trials processes and regulations (ICH-GCP, as well as local regulations).
• Fluency in English both spoken and written.
• Good computer skills (MS Office).
• Advanced communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV/resume to: [email protected] with mentioning the job title in the mail subject.