Aramex Egypt is now hiring Customer Service back office Specialist
– Handle all GCS cases, follow up and close all requests.
– Attending customer’s inquiries by fulfilling their requirements, solve their problems, follow up their cases, and update them.
– Respond to all requests that are under IRT “Immediate Respond Team” as per the standard (respond within 24/7 and by 10 seconds to 10 minutes”.
– Manage and meet customer expectations
– Respond to all customer’s inquiries to improve their customer service experience.
– Provide excellent customer service for customers as per Aramex CS standards
Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically
– Collaborate with the team to achieve the team objectives
– Serve all customer’s inquiries and provide full information and advice.
– Close pending cases in a timely manner.
– Achieve Aramex customer service KPIs Pass the customer service audits.
– Support to solve the bad address shipments if needed
– Implement Customer Service KPIs
– Sustain high customer satisfactory service level
– Follow up on domestic and express outstanding shipments for cash if needed
– Ensure customer satisfaction to retain customer
– Customer Service Experience (0-2) years
– Bachelor degree Holder (Logistics/ Supply chain Major Preferably)
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Problem Solver
– English Language Fluency
– Available Vacancy in Giza (Shiekh Zayed)
If you’re interested you can apply here: