Al Safy Foods is currently hiring finance section head
– Direct the preparation of periodic financial reports that comply with accounting regulations and standards.
– tracking cash flow process
– Oversee the preparation, monitoring, and control of the annual budget ensuring that actual deviations are identified and proper recommendations for rectification are provided.
– Managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgeting, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
– Managing cash from any outside grants or funding
– Use appropriate cost rates, such as indirect and benefit rates, for proposed budgets.
– Providing leadership, direction, support, and management of the finance and accounting team.
– Analyze complex financial data and extracts and defines relevant information; interprets data to determine past financial performance and/or projecting a financial probability.
– Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration.
– +5 years of experience preferably FMCG background
– Excellent with Egyptian Tax Law and practice.
– In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
-Managing different stakeholder’s relationships and reporting.
-Hands-on experience in financial forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
Work Location: Saleh Salim
Working Hours: From Sunday to Thursday, from 10:00 to 6:00
Candidates that have the abovementioned subject please send your CV on ([email protected])
and mention (Finance Section Head) in the subject.