ESLA Fashion Retail is hiring now
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform month-end payable account closing activities and reconciliations.
• Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
• Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
• Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables,
• Responsible for banking day to day transaction and notes payable.
• Assist Purchasing department in accounting issues and queries.
• Assist in tax preparation and filing activities (VAT & Form 41).
• Any other additional task could assign from Direct manager
• Bachelor degree in accounting (English section preferred )
• Proven experience not less than 5 years in (manufacturing , textile or Retail )
• Resident nearby new Cairo
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and global ERP applications (ex. Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, etc.)
• Deep understanding of Egyptian Accounting Standards and tax law
• Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced, dynamic environment while collaborating across business functions to drive change.
• Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
• Good communications skills
• Direct reporting to Chief Accountant
• Indirect reporting to Financial manager
Interested candidates can apply via mail [email protected] with subject “ Senior Accountant “