we are hiring (Market Intelligence Analyst)
Function of the Position:
The Analyst role is a full-time professional position that works with senior management to support strategic planning activities by providing actionable recommendations based on assessments of markets and competitors, both existing and potential.
• Identify and collect appropriate customer, competitor, market, and economic, financial and/or operational data.
• Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors.
• Translate data into executable and effective market and intelligence reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Gather information of how to develop the company position in the Local market and competitive environment, providing insights that support strategic decision-making.
• Creates and updates comprehensive study for the industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth opportunities & Threats.
• Provides market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the Executive Leadership Team and various internal management teams to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leverages them across the company where appropriate.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and financial modeling and analysis.
• Follow up Competition Activities in all channels & feedback the management with comprehensive reports
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience
• Bachelor Degree
• Sales Back ground is preferred
• .Solid understanding of Hygienic Products industry is preferred.
• Strong customer focus and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline constraints.
• Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics and capable of driving insight to action.
• Able to operate within a team environment.
• High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
please send your updated CV to [email protected]
please mention in email subject the job title