– Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
– Manage health and life insurance programs.
– Design and implement effective training and development plans.
– Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
– Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
– Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
– Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
– Previous Experience in OD and employee relations.
– Very good English language
– At least 2 years experience preferably in the Real Estate field.
– Maximum age: 30 years old.
If you meet the above criteria please send ur CV on [email protected] with mentioning the title in the subject.