Junior Project Engineer
• To prepare Project design, shop drawings, material take off sheets, quantity surveys, submittals and all other documents attributable to design and coordination works.
• To supervise execution of Aluminum Curtain Walls, Skylights, Aluminum
• Composite Panels, Doors and Windows.
• To provide proactive resolution of all project issues.
• To coordinate the design and progress on site with other trades and main contractor.
• To prepare weekly and monthly project reports.
• To monitor all QC/QA related activities of the project.
Bachelor degree in Architectural engineering
Experience: • 0-1 years in same field
Computer Skills: AutoCad /Premavira
Medical insurance and Social insurance
If you are interested please send your CV to: