• At least 4 years of experience in the field of food Manufacturing.
• Excellent in MS Office, online searching and able to work on any HR system
• Management Skills and Leadership Skills
• Problem solving Skills
• Balanced, Charismatic and confident
• Decision maker
• Communication Skills
• Males are preferred
• Residents of October city
About the Job:
• Responsible for all HR functions and Payroll
• Organization Development by maintaining the Organization structure and updating the company’s policies and procedures.
• Set the plan of hiring with the CEO and Managers and handling all recruitment process with insuring that new comers are announced with the organization rules.
• Conduct an exit interview to the resigned employees in order to enhance the performance of the company and retain current employees.
• Ensure that the salary structure updated and suits the market salaries
• Administer the performance appraisal process
• Contacts medical insurance companies to select the best price and service that suits the company
• Update job descriptions based on professional Job analysis.
• Handles Social insurance forms 1, 2 and 6 Ensures proper documentation and record keeping for all personnel files
• Recommend, develop and schedule training courses for employees
If your qualification matches and you are interested please send your C.V to [email protected]
Subject: HR Generalist