Performing administrative and office support activities for the department, for better department efficiency.
Organize & analyze projects sheets for financial purposes.
- Update and track progress of the department headcount
- Coordinate Training Programs schedules for the department, and handle their logistics.
- Plan & handle technical interviews for the department, to maintain smooth hiring process.
- Monitor the travel requests within the department, and manage the relevant approvals.
- Follow up on administrative blocking issues in projects (e.g, follow up on delayed shipments & handle special purchasing issues)
Bachelor degree of Business Administration or equivalent.
0- 3 years
Excellent command of English language is a must.
Very good knowledge of Microsoft office
Organized and detail-oriented
B79E Group Expertise VIAS
24/02/2020, 3:22:41 AM
To Apply from HERE: