We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working as part of the overall Facilities Team, the Office Services Coordinator will manage a range of soft services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
What This Job Involves
- Manage the team providing first line soft services to the site(s), including reception, mail operations, meeting & events, cleaning, waste & recycling, vending & food services
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Manage and maintain regular contact and meetings with relevant vendors – to report on issues, recommendations and cost estimates
- Weekly walk-round with the vendor cleaning manager ensuring cleaning quality standards are maintained
- Manage Trouble Ticket (Remedy) requests (help desk) – interface with internal customers and action queries promptly in line with service level agreements
- Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Travel/Visitors’ support – interface with locally approved hotels – assist Client global travel & hotel managers in information gathering and communicating up to date information to staff.
- Assist in the organizing of internal and external Client events
- Managing the quality of conferencing facilities
- Manage food and kitchen facilities – provide direction to housekeepers
- Raise purchase orders
- Manage Wiki pages and other communication channels for the site(s)
- Deputise / provide cover for Building Operations Coordinator / Facilities Manager when appropriate
- Responsible for all other duties and tasks as assigned
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to have-
- Knowledge of the Facilities/Office Services Coordinator role
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience
- Education- Diploma/degree level
- Problem solving skill
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spreadsheet and word processing
- Customer focused
- Good inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail
What You Can Expect From Us
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process –
you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
For more information visit: