• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold.
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
• Processing and recording transactions
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
• Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
• Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
• Generating reports and statements for internal use.
• Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge
• Bachelor degree of commerce
• Minimum of 2 years experience.
• Good command of English language.
• SAP user
If interested, please forward your CVs to [email protected] mentioning job title in the mail subject.