• Bachelor degree graduate
• 1-3 years of experience in recruiting blue & white collars
•Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
•Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
•Conduct phone interview then face to face interview mainly for the Blue Collars.
•Coordinate with the line manager to meet the shortlisted candidates.
•Follow up with the accepted candidates with preparing their hiring documents and their starting date.
•Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
• Very good English language (Must)
• Well understanding of Mass recruitment, clients urgency & meeting deadline concepts.
• Flexible, hard worker, excellent listener & communicator
Summary of Job Description:
• Dealing with different online & offline recruitment channels to source & headhunt the most qualified candidates
• Conducting HR interviews & recommending the successful candidates
Working Hours: From 8 AM to 4 PM
Days Off: Saturday & Friday
Send your updated CV to [email protected], mentioning (Job title) in email subject field