• Operates the Extraction process on a daily shift basis in terms of safety, food safety, product quality, and environment.
• Follows procedures and assists in the execution of shutdowns.
• Utilizes management of the change process.
• Complies with an annual plan for the department as well as operating standards and goals• Makes plant tours within the Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks.
• Operates plant effectively and efficiently.
• Maintains a work environment that utilizes the quality management system.
• Ensure run sheets are filled in, log any faults, environmental or safety issues, follow procedures and sign off on them.
• Bachelor degree in production, Mechanical or Electromechanical.
• From 1 to 4 years of experience.
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV to [email protected]