• Develop Spare Parts, Service & Support business for Alfa Laval fluid handling equipment including :
o Selling Service Contracts, Preventive Maintenance Plans & Spare Parts
o Execution of Service Contracts, required repairs & reconditioning.
o Provide Technical Knowledge to customers.
o Provide needed training on maintenance & trouble shooting for customers.
• Develop the sales of utility & production equipment in Personal care markets.
• Meet budget, goals & due dates
• Creating, updating & follow up on SAP: sales Opportunities, service calls, competition, quotations, deliveries & money collection for brands & products responsible on.
• Manage spare parts stock.
• Responsible on all installation & maintenance of pumps, heat exchangers, valves, instrumentations & other equipment in accordance with the instructions issued by the manufacturer.
• Listen & solve customers’ problems & complaints effectively in proper & shortest possible time
• Plan & manage tasks, time, team & resources to avoid any potential problems on site.
• Ensure that all materials used in the process and the work done has been in accordance the specifications and requirements of the client.
• Compliance with the standards and rules of occupational health and safety.
• Carry out & supervise any required outsource services & fabrications.
• Continuous improvement for personal skills & knowledge through provided local & abroad trainings.
• Practical experience on the repair of pumps, heat exchangers & valves.
• Problem solver on the level of technicalities, communication & social issues
• Able to plan his work to achieve his goals by himself.
• Able to manage technicians.
• Able to manage conflicts.
• Very good in communication skills / presentation skills / English / social intelligence / word & excel.
• Active & self-motivated.
• Located in Cairo.
Interest candidates send their CV with word FMCG
at the subject line to [email protected]