- The Talent Acquisition Head will report directly to HR manager, responsible for full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessing and delivering a high quality, diverse talent pool to hiring managers.
- The Talent Acq. Head is responsible for managing the talent acquisition team on a daily basis, including supporting and delivering on key recruiting metrics and goals.
- He/she should be able to follow established recruiting processes and prepares and ensures accuracy or regular reports concerning hiring data.
- Escalates issues regarding team and business to HR manager in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement innovating sourcing techniques to meet the needs of the client groups in the most cost effective and timely manner.
- Advise business units on recommended recruiting options.- Update and write a catchy and attractive job posts.- Promote Facebook career site.
- Promote employer branding (like video etc) and show how our company is different.
- Must have 8+ years of recruitment experience with an emphasis of full life cycle recruiting required, plus at least 4 yrs of experience leading a talent acquisition team.
- Experience managing recruiting in an organization of at least 1000 employees.Strong analytical skills and excellent judgment.
- Other qualifications: Demonstrated knowledge of full life cycle recruiting components, including, but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, employment law, wage and salary trends and relationship management.Excellent communication skills, fluent English (written and verbal).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of applications, online sourcing.
To Apply from HERE: