With the following Job Requirements:-
– Prepare statutory accounts. And reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, and monthly vouchers; review and code financial information.
– Prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
– Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
– Manage petty cash transactions.
– Process financial records such as bills, invoices, accounts payable and receivable prepare financial documents such invoices, bills, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll, reports, and other financial records for entry into computer software.
– Prepare bank reconciliations and assist in the preparation of budgets and reports.
1- 6-8 years of experience.
2- English is a must.
3- Good computer knowledge is a must.
4- Hard working and able to work under high pressure work conditions.
5- Have good communication and personal skills.
If you are matching the above criteria please send your updated resume to:
Pls. mention “Accountant” in the subject line.