About the Job:
- Tracking and following up employee’s attendance, leaves, overtime, and absences.
- Handling all hiring issues such as employment contracts, social insurance applications, and the hiring documents and maintain it in the employee files.
- Performs administrative duties in support of the maintenance of employee records, including personnel status updates, terminations, and new hires.
- Filling all Hiring documents.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (Employees database, Vacation balance, turnover rates, etc.).
- Assist in governmental related forms “Form 1, Form 6, Form 2“.
- 1+ year of professional in the personnel department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Business/Management field.
- Excellent Oral & Writing Communication skills.
- Good command in English.
About the company:
· The Egyptian Clothing Bank is an NGO established under ‘’The Banks of Goodness’’, alongside the renown Egyptian Food Bank.
· The Egyptian Clothing Bank is a model organization of giving, providing the basic human need of clothing and covers for humans.
· If you are interested please send your resume on: [email protected]
with “HR personnel specialist F01” in the subject field.