About the Job
- Prepare initial measurements of works and architectural designs of the required quality on time.
- Assist in preparing tender documents.
- Assistance in following – up with consultants within the limits of authority.
- Assistance in matching engineering drawings (architectural, structural and electromechanical) to avoid any conflicts with the designs.
- Assisting and following – up technically with the team.
- Perform any additional tasks that might be necessary for easier workflow, within the mainframe of the job’s speciality.
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in design and development.
- Attentive to details.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Expert user of AutoCAD – MS Office –Sketch-up – Photoshop.
To Apply from HERE: