About the Job
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in products.
- Initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff measuring and testing.
- Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and re-liabilities.
- Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures.
- Ability to read prints and drawings.
- Extensive knowledge of inspection processes and controls.
- Root Cause & Corrective Action including Continuous Improvement.
- BSc. Degree: Mechanical Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1-3
- Languages: Arabic – English
- MS. Office (Word -Excel – PP)
- Problem-solving, attention to detail, organizational, and communications skills – familiarity with quality testing tools and procedures.
To Apply from HERE: