About the Job
- Monitor and record all unsafe conditions on site by making daily tours on site.
- Record the cases of non-conformity and address the various departments to complete the correction and follow-up implementation.
- Review and meet all legal requirements for occupational safety, health and the environment to ensure full compliance with all legal requirements of the State.
- Investigate all incidents to occur at the site and determine the causes and develop a plan to prevent recurrence.
- Plans and identifies the needs of personal protection tasks for the site.
- Meet monthly with the managers of the departments of the site and the site manager to review the performance indicators of the Department of Occupational Safety and Health and the extent of achieving the required objectives.
- Communicates with all government agencies (Labor Bureau, Industrial Security, EEAA) to comply with all legal requirements.
- Communicates with employees and prompting them to submit reports of impending accidents to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to achieve 2 imminent accidents / per worker.
- Determines the training needs analysis of the site staff to develop a training plan for them.
- Make the Risk assessment and analysis of the work environment , in order to develop appropriate procedures to control risks
- Assess the environmental impact of the various activities in the site and develop appropriate control procedures, in order to complete the environmental profile of the site and compliance with legal requirements
- 2 :5 years of experience as a healthy & safety specialist
- Bachelor degree
- Giza Residents
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
To Apply from HERE: