About the Job
- Preparation of medicines with clarification of the way and the number of times taken up and explain the doctor’s orders.
- Respond to patient counseling.
- Follow up the shortcomings and powers of medicines continuously.
- Keep track of all new items
- Provide permanent medication.
- Inventory of orders, and monitoring of errors and follow-up with the management of stores.
- Keep records of patients by opening a medical file for the client registered with all the data that he wants to keep we have to return to it when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- With grade at least “good”
- Experience from 1 to 2 years
- Very good in English
- Have good communications skills
- Ability to learn and develop
- Ability to train others.
- Ability to make decisions.
To Apply from HERE: