About the Job
- Work on the SAP as a planner engineer for the maintenance Plans, schedules and to assure the execution.
- Reserve the parts for the regular maintenance per each work order and to settle the actual released parts.
- Coordinate the regular maintenance with the production departments and to keep it ongoing as a standard process
- Confirm the Technical completion of the orders and to assure the complete data which includes down times,cost,usage parts.
- Follow and to update the maintenance schedules up to the production plans changes, to readjust the maintenance plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering .
- 2-4 years work or education in Engineering .
- Efficiency in Excel and general knowledge of other MS Office applications required.
- Forecasting or manufacturing systems experience preferred.
- SAP experience is must .
To Apply from HERE: