About the Job
- Works as part of the site management team liaising with and working alongside architects, supervisors, and subcontractors.
- Acting as technical adviser on the site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Checking plans, drawing and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications overseeing the selection and requisition of materials.
- Management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any contractor。
- Overseeing quality control and health and safely matters on site
- Preparing reports as required
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Carry out the specified inspection test in accordance with relevant inspection test
- Plans, including the works of the subcontractors.
- Work on procurement and purchasing process for engineering materials
- Experience needed: 1-3 years.
- Degree in architectural Engineering/ Applied Arts/Relevant
- Good Communication skills.
- V.Good In English
To Apply from HERE: