- Job Criteria:
1- Bachelor of Science or Pharmacy.
2- 7-10 years of experience in validation in pharmaceutical industries filed.
- Job Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement the quality management strategy for validation processes to ensure that all processes result in consistent and conforming results.
2. Ensure that all validation activities and qualification are complying with the recommendations of regulatory requirements.
3. Prepare all plans procedures, protocols and related documents such as:
a) Validation master plans
b) Process Validation
c) Cleaning Validation
d) Facility, utilities and equipment qualification
e) Validation Review for whole activity
f) Validation SOPs & VMP
4. Participation in change control and risk assessment if requested.
5. Leading team in execution of validation and qualification plans with communication with other validation team members.
6. Plan for continual training program and recommend appropriate qualification courses as required.
7. Carry out all relevant duties assigned by QA Manager.
– Job Location: 6th of October
If you are interested kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Please mention “VSH” in the subject-line.