We Are Hiring! Apply now and join our legal team as a Litigation Senior Manager
Job Objective: The Senior Litigation Manager manages the whole portfolio of Corporate Legal Cases, assigns lawyers to each case as seen appropriate to maintain the organization’s rights and mitigate legal risks.
– A Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in Corporate Litigation in Egypt, 5 of which in a managerial position.
– Bachelor’s degree in Law.
– Excellent knowledge of Egyptian laws.
– Strong People Management skills.
– High Communication and Negotiation skills.
How to apply? Send your CV to [email protected] and don’t forget to mention the job title in the email subject.