About the Job
- Participate in performance improvement programs design.
- Plan the implementation of the performance improvement program that meets the needs of stakeholders.
- Work with sponsors/leaders to accomplish short & long term follow up for each event.
- Performs periodic performance reviews (PPR) and provides performance reports.
- Analyze Business Units processes’ in terms of Procedures, Forms, Controls, KPIs , SLAs..etc.
- Participating in new processes design and creating restructuring plans.
- Provide consultative services (e.g. research relevant international standards ) for GB Auto staff towards meeting standards of performance improvement, and organizational compliance.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Process Improvement, Business Excellence or Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration.
- PMP and Lean Six Sigma certificates is a plus.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills.
- High Analytical and Numerical skills.
- Excellent command of English.
To Apply from HERE: