About the role
To oversee and provide support on the Information desk, in order to assist customers in a friendly and professional manner and
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
- Greets and welcomes customers on arrival at the store.
- Answer all customer inquiries and provide guidance on how to shop with IKEA.
- Handles routine customer complaints promptly and courteously.
- Log customer feedback on CRM System to build knowledgebase of frequent complaints/ inquiries with relevant solutions.
- Ensure that customers are dealt with professionally to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Makes announcements and pages the person the visitors have asked to see.
- Ensures Customers’ bags are stored safely and security.
- Ensures Shopping tools and catalogues are available for the customers.
- Provides bags / trollies as appropriate.
- Ensure all system procedures are adhered to as per policy / procedure.
- Provide Customer Senior with constant suggestion improvements.
- Provide customers with catalogues when requested.
- Understands the impact of increasing sales with Shopping Tools.
- Communicates with Duty Manager on complaints that require management assistance.
You are a customer focused individual who is accountable for his decisions and is engaged in continuous leadership..
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
Live and share the IKEA values every day
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 2 years in a similar role.
- Working as Customer Service or Receptionist
To Apply from Here: