About the Job
- Working on design for web and print use – brochures, catalogues, banners
- Be comfortable updating a website and creating HTML email shots
- Working as a member of a small but ambitious and multi-functional team
- Use your expertise and creativity to bring ideas and concepts to life
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop material for web pages.
- Design logos for products and businesses.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Produce credits after movies and programs.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Choose and purchase equipment.
- Review catalogue and order samples
- BSc in Computer Science, Information System Major or equivalent
- High proficiency in graphic designing
- Have attention to detail and be able to offer a few different design solutions to a given brief.
To Apply from Here: