About the Job
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Responsible for the negotiation processes.
- Consult clients on market conditions.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintaining contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Develop weekly or monthly report .Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other or both.Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- 1 – 3 years of progressive experience in the Real Estate sales field.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills and a Team Player.Bachelor Degree is a must, graduate from a private university is a plus
- MS Office familiarity (Excel, word and power point).
- Familiar with CRM system
To Apply from here: