In field experience is not a must since we have the most advanced training and develpoment programs in the market to make sure you are on the right track.
If you are eager for learning and wants a career path that you can grow in, Definitely this is your job.
This is a commission based job without Salary with a competitive commission scheme.
English Language is a must
- Associate Job Description
- Property buyer/sellers lead generation through journals, real estate portals, referrals, and any other means to generate leads.
- Present purchase/lease offers to sellers/lessors for consideration.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase and lease agreements if needed.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other or both.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, exhibitions and remax.com.eg.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles (Shahr Aqari).
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes/properties they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes/properties more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Appraise properties to determine values.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
RE/MAX Today located in New Cairo is a franchise from the number one Real Estate brokerage company in the world RE/MAX LLC.
To Apply from HERE: