About the Job
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in trade shows
- Prepare effective business plan for all projects to achieve required product volume and profit
- Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer response for all orders and payments and resolve all customer issues
- Manage all logistics procedures for export activities
- Manage his own team while also coordinating with other teams
- ensure efficiency of daily export operations and handling procedures for all customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 8 years of professional work experience in a similar post
- Industry experience is preferably
- Strong background in Sales, Marketing and Negotiations as well in logistics & operations
- Fluent in written and spoken English, French is a plus.
- excellent customer service skills and knowledge of export laws and regulations
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
To Apply for this Job: