About the Job
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks• Develop positive relationships with clients
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Handle all the marketing and advertising plans for the clients
- Follow the old customers and find new customers.
- Following up with the clients through meetings, calls and emails.
- Assist in the planning of advertising campaigns for clients.
- Working to deliver the advertising needs of our clients including an active role creating proposals and presenting them.
- Being involved in client calls daily, and all meetings involving the clients advertising requirements and alongside the account manager, ensuring all their requirements are met.
- Working with the account manager to brief creative, and third-party suppliers and assisting with the formulation of marketing ideas.
- Managing client budgets and gaining all approvals necessary to proceed the work.
- Understand their clients needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Follow up workshops, printing presses and ensure delivery of the highest quality on time
- Writing client reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirement
Work Conditions :
- Working Hours: 1 PM -9 AM
- +2 years of experience in Marketing and Advertising industry.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Good image
- Good English
- Experience in all Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)Uphold a professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Perform duties as assigned from owner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prepare detailed quotations with clients
To Apply for this Job: