1. Ensure that Department staff provided with all necessary information to enable them to direct and control their efforts.
2. Writing all correspondence Letters , E-mails,& faxes.
3. Create and maintain an appropriated record and customer files (correspondence to and from clients , quotations, call reports)
4. Co-ordinate the dairy and schedules arrangements for the staff
5. Coordinate the arrangements for internal & external meetings and assembles appropriate material for meetings and conferences.
6. Take dictation and transcribe from shorthand external and internal correspondence and reports.
7. Preparing technical and financial offers and tenders documents.
8. Responsible for invoicing, distribution of invoices, and maintaining a register of invoices.
9. Responsible to keep up-to-date record of expected service invoices sale with complete details i.e. customers, net price ,discount% etc
10. Preparing weekly reports, monthly reports and Service Engineers Performance reports.
11. Follow up the tender sites
12. Following company Quality Measurements System requirements.
13. Request office tools for the department.
14. Prepare reports of checks expected to be collected and sent it to the Financial Department.
1 – Self-achievement of objectives
2 – On time and 100% accuracy of Service performance report ,Market activity reports.
3 – Implementation of Direct Manager instructions
BSc. of Commerce/Business Administration or any equivalent.
– 1-3 years of experience in administrative and secretarial work.
– Excellent PC Skills (Operating System / Ms Office /Internet, etc…..)
– Excellent in English language (read / write/speaking).
– Highly organized, goal oriented, and flexibility is a must.
– Time Management Skills
– Problem Solving Skills
– Excellent communication skills.
– Accuracy and attention to details
– Working under pressure
If you are interested you can send your cv at [email protected]