Responsible for resolving all technical malfunctions for plants machinery through following predetermined maintenance plans while increasing efficiency and reducing downtimes.
1. Ensure resolving technical malfunction of factory machines that disrupts production processes and report it to Maintenance Section Head.
2. Prepare malfunction reports and breakdown timings.
3. Assist in preparing maintenance plans and work orders.
4. Responsibility for the implementation of corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance plans for various factory machinery by preparing work orders accordingly and forming work groups.
5. Monitors spare parts release from warehouses.
6. Responsible for preparing manpower allocation plan in different work shifts and assigning work orders according to the business need.
7. Responsible to provide complete analysis on root cause for machinery malfunctions, suggesting means to enhance efficiency through reducing downtimes.
8. Suggest machinery modifications ideas if needed and implement if approved.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical).
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
? MS Word Skills Intermediate
? MS Excel Skills Intermediate
? MS PowerPoint Intermediate
? MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
Working Days: 6 Days/week.
Days Off: One Day/week.
Working Hours: Shift Basis.
Working Environment: 100 % On site.
التقديم من هنا