Hire and Train Factory Staff
- Factory managers participate in interviewing and selecting candidates. They also train new hires on factory policies and procedures.
Delegate Tasks to Factory Staff as Necessary
- Factory managers constantly walk the factory floor to make sure all employees are performing their assigned tasks.
- This involves keeping employees content and motivated.
Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures
- Factory managers work with quality control managers to develop a standard quality control process and ensuring factory employees work to established standards.
Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures
- Factory managers make sure factory equipment is running at optimal efficiency.
- They create a maintenance procedure for every machine and ensure factory employees follow this procedure regularly.
Analyze Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary
- It is up to the factory managers to keep a close eye on key production metrics.
- By constantly analyzing this data, factory managers identify and address dips in production before they become major issues.
Create Production Data Reports and Present them to Decision Makers
- Factory managers create production reports based on their data analysis.
- They present these production reports to decision makers in strategy meetings on a regular basis
- Not less than 10 years of experience.
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Pharmaceutical background
To Apply from HERE: