SWEVEN Construction is Hiring:
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• help to Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Manage social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar social media platforms
Experience: – (1-2) years’ experience.
• Bachelor’s degree (A suitable high qualification).
• Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Photoshop preferred).
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Experience in digital marketing.
Send Your C.V To: [email protected]