Job Code: Sr. Trans 06
• Translation of targeted texts from the stated source languages.
• Adhere to client’s requirements as well as available references, and skillfully use various tools to perform translation.
• Ensure conformity of the translated text to the grammatical rule, Customer’s instructions, syntax, and punctuation rules.
• Terminology Management.
• Train /Monitor Translators on different tools/subjects and quality criteria.
• Supervise a team of translators and perform post-edition, quality assurance, and mapping of linguistic projects.
• Measure and manage team performance and provide regular feedback and performance coaching to direct reports.
• Coach and develop translators for job enrichment opportunities and internal promotions.
• Excellent understanding and usage of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Professional in using CAT tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in English or any related field.
• Proven record in translation.
• Very Good Communication & Leadership Skills
• Min 7 Years of experience.
If you are interested, you share with us your updated CV to:
Please mention Job code in the email Subject.