Alfapeople Middle East is looking for Senior CRM Technical Consultant to join our office in Cairo with 5 years of experience , As a CRM Sr. Technical Consultant, you will ensure technical integrity and successful delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, Work with Documentation [analysis, Design, Test Scripts] project lifecycle from requirements gathering to development and delivery aligning with Project Plan. You may require a percentage of time being at the customer site.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· At least 5 years of experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification is preferred.
· Installation and configuration
· Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, data analysis, SSRS and database optimization techniques
· customizing fields, forms, attributes, views and reports in Microsoft CRM
· Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
· Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011/2013/2016/ Online preferred
· Solid Integration Experience with Dynamics AX , Finance and Operation, Oracle or SAP
· Solid integration experience with Call Centers like Geneses , AVAYA, Unified service Desk
· Email Router Configuration, Active Directory management, Azure App Service and VMS,
· Virtualization management Hyper V- VMware , Oracle Virtual Box
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Systems.
Personality & Soft Skills Requirements:
· A highly ethical & disciplined personality.
· Superior people skills, team-oriented and very personable.
· Ability to build, inspire and work in teams.
· Very good English is written and spoken.
· Excellent computer skills (Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
· Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills.
An enthusiastic fast learner.
interested candidates should send their CV’s by E-mail : [email protected] – subject line : Senior CRM Technical Consultant .