Elsewedy Electric as a group of companies operates under a unified vision: to become a world leader in delivering energy services and a high-value service to our customers. Our mission is to provide efficient, integrated energy solutions with exceptional expertise and service to our customers and communities safely and efficiently.
The company has more than 14,000 employees working in 25 production
facilities located in 14 countries around the world, exporting wide range of
high quality and safe products to more than 110 countries worldwide.
The ideal candidate should create and develop content strategy to build brand identity and presence online and offline through creating, writing and managing content to achieve business goals and present the voice of the company.
- Ensure that all the business’s narratives and message are up to date and in support of the content strategies.
- Do intensive Market and Industry-related researches covering required topics.
- Research, analyze, create and report content gaps and ensure proper plans and solutions are emplaced.
- Help to conceptualize and create a strong content copy for promotional campaigns, headlines, slogans, audio scripts, storylines and other mediums to support the campaigns.
- Write original copy of content for the published ads, social networks, magazines and newsletters.
- Work closely with all other departments to ensure that the creative needs of Elsewedy Electric brand are met.
- Ensure consistent language and expressions and used that reflect the Culture, Vision and Goals of the company.
- Ability to present objective written business information to various levels within an organization resulting in clear interpretation of the presented information.
- Lead and inspire the development of first-class content and to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels.
- Liaise with department personnel and designers to enrich text with visual aids such as videos, info graphs, images, charts, and data visualization in order to ensure optimal delivery of content.
- Ensure increased visibility by utilization of SEO practices and optimization of articles and published content.
- Manage and oversee all of the business’s social media channels in regard to content, promotion, consumer engagement and listings
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products.
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues.
- Shape language and tone used in emails, banners and brochures campaigns and other printed materials.
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams to collect all required information that will ensure rich and conscience content.
- 10+ of experience in field of Copywriting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A portfolio of published content.
- Previous experience in a Copywriting position.
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to conduct keyword research.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
To Apply from HERE: