- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative and related functions in support of a team of professionals.
- Exercises high degree of independent judgment and decision making in performing assigned tasks and has considerable latitude and flexibility in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Works with other administrative professionals across the organization in coordinating meetings and other events.
- Effectively interfaces with all levels of management, colleagues and outside contacts.
- Handles multiple projects at once, prepares expense reports, and prepares correspondence including letters, memos and reports.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed.
- Manages daily appointment calendars and all travel arrangements on a regular basis.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
To Apply from HERE: