To have overall responsibility for supply-related issues. This individual will act as the champion and key point of contact, and will proactively seek to resolve all supply issues for the items under his/her management. S/he will also be responsible for the strategic and tactical planning of manufacturing and distribution for a specific set of products. S/he will act as an owner of finished goods inventories and will work to achieve both customer satisfaction and other Fine business objectives. The Supply Chain Manager will serve as the single point of contact for resolving supply chain issues for the products in the business unit. S/he will work with many functional parts within the business unit (including Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Production and Finance) to resolve issues that may occur. S/he will ensure the uninterrupted supply of materials, spare parts and services at optimum cost. The role holder is accountable for the overall site planning, implementation, and optimisation of warehouse and materials control activities at spare parts, finished product and raw materials sites.
- BA/ BS in industrial Engineering, or business or Logistics Management or equivalent experience/ training. APICS certification is preferred.
- 8 to 12 years of solid experience with a proven track record in managerial position.
- Excellent Standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent Standard of computer skills. ERP Systems background is a plus.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
To Apply from HERE: